Saturday, December 29, 2007





WELCOME BACK RICK!

Ok, I know about his past transgressions. Yes he's been know to be sketch. Good thing I'm an optimist.

I am truly happy bordering excited about the hire. He truly loves our alma mater and I'm sure he still can coach. As long as he keeps his nose clean, guns for an NC and beats suc then Athletic Director Dan Guerrero will have been exonerated. That alone is ridiculous 'cause Rick hasn't done crap and the vitriol is spewing.

I love his love for UCLA. Coach Ben Howland has it (and he didn't even go there!) and our football coach has it. Not that it's a pre-req but it helps to have that passion. Here is my favorite quote, "There is no one out there who can give a better campus tour than I." I know exactly what he means and how he feels. Ask anyone who's had the pleasure of being in Westwood with me. I give an awesome tour 'cause I LOVE my alma mater. I can't wait to teach there.

Welcome home Rick. Good luck and God speed.

No comments: