Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Life of Nathan Is Never Dull.

Really. This past week was pretty much a whirlwind of stuff. I went to a three day music festival, EXPERIENCED Cloverfield, and rocked out on Rock Band! That's just the stuff off the top of my head. Add today's chaos that I call work and I could really use a vacation.

I gave the Jr. Golfer's Association my flyers and hope they send them out soon to their members. I hope I get a good turn out for my clinic. For those that don't know I'm putting on a Mental Toughness Clinic where I'll be teaching sport psych skills to athletes. I will be charging and I hope to get one-on-one clients out of this. Should be good. More than anything I really want the experience. My mentor, Chris Dorris, has bent over backwards to help me out and I'm truly appreciative of it. God has really hooked me up with great people to get me closer to my dreams. Good times.

I'll be writing more this week. There are tons to talk about including my G-Men coming to Glendale to beat the Pats for our third NFL title, finding the official Alain de Botton website with a listing of ALL of his books, and the impending "lightening myself on fire" showcase. Should be a good week.

1 comment:

Adam R. Crawford said...

Video games and a trip to the movies. Exciting stuff.

Actually the music festival sounds cool. Where was it? Who played?

I hope you aren't too crushed when my boy Tom and the Pats roll over your G-Men.